Bentley and I had a little quality time today. Just him and I went out to lunch and then to the Wee Little Witch thing at Gardner Village. We had so much fun! It was totally packed, but worth it. They had music going and all the kids were in their costumes dancing. They had all different kinds of crafts for the kids to do and face painting. He also had to ride the horsey of course and go to the petting zoo. I totally forgot my camera, so im really sad I didn't get pictures. But as soon as we got home I took a picture of his pirate skeleton. He was really excited about that! Im so lucky to have such a sweet little boy. He will always be my best friend and I hope we always have fun hangin together.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
SO fun! We were going to go but ended up going to the Scarecrow festival and Barnyard Boo instead! Good 'ole Thanksgiving Point! Brayden loved seeing all the witches up there last year so we'll just have to make it up there sometime soon!
Post a Comment