Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick Kiddos


If you haven't yet had the flu this season, then run!!! It's short lived bad horrible! It has been making its rounds at our house for 2 weeks now and little Hamilton just can't seem to shake it off. Nothing is worse then having your kids sick, except having your 2 month old sick! He has been on a strict diet these days consisting of... Pedialite in a seringe every 15 min. and thats it. Try feeding a kid every 15 min. not so fun! I just hope he gets better soon!!!!!! I love my babies and I want them well!!!!! So I think its kinda nasty when people post pic.'s of their sick kids, but I couldn't resist. It was just too cute seeing these boys all sick in their pjs watchin tv in their chairs.

3 comments:

Pauly

I hope you all feel better real soon!

Dacia

Ahhhh, I hate when kids get sick! I hope your family gets feeling better soon.

Petersen Family

oh so not fun! We're off to Cali for a week or so but hopefully you guys will be feeling better when we get back so we can play!! :)