We got out the Halloween decorations this week and Bentley had a blast. And im so happy, because I discovered that my son shares in my love for skeletons! When I was little I use to use a plastic skeleton as a doll during the month of Oct. with a little spider as a bow. I couldn't wait each year to get it out. And as I was getting out our decorations Bentley ran over and pulled this skeleton out and as soon as Bentley saw this guy he fell in love! So far he has been taking this skeleton everywhere he goes, he just loves it!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







4 comments:
that skeleton baby scared me! but i like his shirt and what did he name the skeleton friend!?! love babie
Happy, Happy Birthday Ashley!! We hope you have a great one!
Happy Birthday Ash! I found your cute blog! You are my new blogging buddy. hamilton is a cutie!
Oh how cute is Bentley? What when was your birthday?
Post a Comment