
Does anyone know if their are Bunco groups around here? In my last neighborhood I had started a group and miss it tonz! Please let me know if there is one that I can sub for or be a part of. I might even start one up if there are enough people interested, so let me know! Its so much fun and so nice to have a girls night out!







2 comments:
You know me! I'm totally up for one! It would just have to be Tuesday nights if I did one because of Brian's schedule! Let me know! I'll try and give you a call soon!
Hey! I hope all is good with you guys! I read your post about Bunko - awhile ago President Yaden asked that people not have bunko groups in the stake. I don't know what is going on with that now. Trisha and Jesse Allen will probably know what the word is on that now.
Post a Comment