Hey everyone! So as you can see on the side of my blog, Ive decided to start selling these canopy's. I absolutely love mine. I never take it off the carseat, it shades Hamilton in the car and its so nice to drape over him when we go in and out of the car running errands, especially with it getting colder. Its really nice to have at church so he isn't disturbed and can sleep. And it works so much better then just laying a blanket over the carseat, when you do that its hard to hold on to the handle and the blanket keeps falling off and getting dirty. With this it has hooks that go around the handle so it dosent' go anywhere. and you can still get your hand around it to carry the seat. These are just so awsome. Please let me know if your interested in purchasing one. I will be selling them for 30.00 and you can tell me what colors you want or if you want flowers or polka dots. Just give me an idea of the theme you would like and I will see what I can do. Thanks!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
I think you should make some up and then send them with Abbie.
Post a Comment