Sunday, October 19, 2008


I finally finished it!!!! I know, its sad how long it took me. But since in the middle of reading I had a baby, it kinda slowed me down a bit. I thought it was really good and im just so excited to go see the movie!

2 comments:

Amy

Hi ASh! Hey, you think that is bad, I bought the book the day that it came out and I haven't even finished Eclipse. I can't wait to start it cause I heard it is awesome. Anyway, Happy late birthday! Thank goodness for The Sister's Connection! I hope it was so much fun! Don't you just love having a birthday in October? Thanks for being a great friend. I can't wait to get to know you better! Happy late birthday!

The Reeds

Yeah! I'm gald that you finially finished the book. I was beginning to wonder if you would ever get to it. You said that your little guy was sick... hmm I think you were making excuses to read the book. :) jk! Hope the baby is better. We need to get together. You live next door and I never see you these days.