Well Sat. we took little Hamilton to the dr because he was still sick. So they admitted him to the hospital to get IV fluids. Then when they did blood work they found bacteria in his blood stream. So, He was put back on IV and antibiotic until at least Tuesday afternoon. Here I am sitting in the hospital watching him sleep with an IV in his head, its horrible!!!!!! It has been a nightmare these last 2 1/2 weeks and I just want to take my baby home and have everyone feel well. He has been through a lot lately... they had to try over 10 times to get the IV in since we've been here, he has had his foot pricked many times and I just cant stand to see him be hurting anymore. Please cross your fingers that he will be able to go home soon!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness you poor girl! We'll be thinking of Hamilton and hoping he gets better soon! Especially in time for Halloween with his big brother!!
I am so sorry. Hope you get to come home real soon!
Poor little guy! We'll be praying for him and your family. Hope he gets better quickly!
Hey guys, I am sorry that Hamilton is so sick. It breaks my heart to hear about him being in the hopsital. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do (and I really mean that).
Post a Comment