Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday...

To me! I love my Birthday, there is nothing better than having a day all about you :) Just kidding, its really not as fantastic as I once thought it was. But I still had a really great day! We went and had lunch down at Thanksgiving Point, which is one of my all time Fav. places to go. I was so excited to eat chili and look at pumpkins. Then later that night my little fam headed down to Gardner Village for dinner. We usually do this every year around my Birthday because I love Fall and Halloween sooooo much!!!! There is nothing better in the whole world then October, and pumpkins, and skeletons, and changing leaves, and the crisp cold fall breeze. I love love love fall. Gardner Village is the best place to go, I love how all out they go for Halloween. As soon as I get out of the car and see pumpkins, orange lights, hay, witches and skeletons I get super super happy and way too excited! The boys were very well behaved for me and we had a really fun evening walking around then headed home for some chocolate cake! What more could a girl ask for?!

0 comments: