Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat


Its so not fair that on my fav. night of the whole year everyone was sick! Bentley started with a cold and cough on Tue. and luckily got better just in time for school on Friday, whew! Hamilton woke up with a fever and the cold/cough on Friday and Ryan and I got it Friday night. So it totally put a damper on our day. Plus it was freezing cold and the rain started just in time for trick or treating. I tried to make it fun for us though, we did our annual Halloween dinner of sloppy joes and donuts. And we all got in our Ninja Turtle costumes that I made and went out to face the cold for a bit. It was freezing!!! We didn't last very long, but that's ok cause the kids were done after a few houses anyway. Bentley loved handing out candy to the trick or treaters and Hamilton totally was into it this year, he was the cutest thing I've ever seen! He would go up knock on the door pick out a candy and then say thank you, soooo cute! All day Sat. Bentley kept saying.. yeah its Halloween! The kids were really fun this year!