Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Pictures

Its that time of year again, time to get our pictures done. I had a girl in our ward take our pictures and I totally love them! Leah is awesome, thanks so much girlie!!! And I was totally surprised how well the boys did, they were pretty much up for anything. Hamilton started having melt downs at the end so theres a few of the 3 of us with Hammy missing. I wish he could have lasted a little longer, but o'well. If any of you are looking for a photographer go check out Leah's website, shes super fun and really good! http://www.leahwatkinsphotography.com/

3 comments:

Our Loved-up Family

What great pictures! Where was the location?

McGuire's

These are so cute! I want to see them bigger! Leah does great!

The Reeds

Really cute! I love the pics of you and Ryan. By the time we get the kids pics and the family pics finished we are all done with the picture thing. Couple pics are so fun to.