I just finished my Photography class last night. It was awesome, I learned so much! I went from only shooting in auto and not really knowing what to do with my camera to totally being able to shoot in manual. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of practice ahead of me, but im so excited! I love photography and want to be really good at it! For our last class we had a little mini shoot, it was really fun to see what it would be like to do that for your job. My pictures aren't amazing thats for sure. I was mostly trying to just get the lighting right and everything in focus. I should have payed more attention to what I was shooting, but I still think they turned out pretty good! Now if I can only come up with more money for more classes and new lenses, I could go crazy!
Where did you go take these photos? I really like the coloring on the silo in the background! They look good! I've been meaning to find a photography class to take but with our crazy schedules lately, I just can't fit it in. Where did you do your class?
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
2 comments:
Where did you go take these photos? I really like the coloring on the silo in the background! They look good! I've been meaning to find a photography class to take but with our crazy schedules lately, I just can't fit it in. Where did you do your class?
Yeah, where was your class and how much. I'm hopefully getting a swanky camera for christmas, but I have no idea what to do with it!
Post a Comment