Sunday, October 24, 2010

Get Your Party On

My friend Shellie threw a super fun Halloween party last night! It was for couples, no kids allowed! It was so fun to get dressed up together and go to a party with other adults. I loved seeing all the different costumes and just having a good time. I helped Shellie with the Murder Mystery part of the party. That ended up being a blast, everyone really got into it and made it a lot of fun! We had soup, scones and yummy desserts. We had the music pumpin and people gettin jiggy. Her husband did a haunted house down in the basement, he did a great job and was totally hilarious!!! There was even a costume contest and guess who won best costume?! Ah Yeah, we sure did! I was pretty excited about that :) It was super fun to hang with all the cool people that I know and thanks soooo much Shellie for being totally awesome!

2 comments:

Dacia

K Totally love your costumes! I also thought your cake turned out cute! Characters of any kind are kinda tricky.

Shellie

No, YOU are awesome!!!! It was so fun!