The really sexy ones do! It was time for are annual Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. My fam headed up from St.George and we got all decked out in our best witch costumes. We look forward to this pretty much all year long, its the one night that all of us can get together without kids and just have a fun time. We went out to dinner all dressed up and then since we were already there, we decided to go shopping. It was pretty funny watching every ones faces when they saw the five us walking into Baby Gap. We hit up a bunch of stores, left a trail of feathers and had so much fun laughing. Then we headed to Gardner Village. It was awesome as usual! There were tonz and tonz of witches, every kind you can imagine. We made sure to get caramel apples, diet coke, and did a little dancing. It was such a fun night!!!! My feet were about to bleed by the time I got home, but it was well worth it. Love Love Love Witches Night Out!!!!!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
1 comments:
You were a seriously SEXY witch!!!! Looks so fun!
Post a Comment