There is this new place down in St. George called Swig, its basically a big snow shack thing. They have snow cones, ice cream, smoothies, sodas, cookies, cupcakes and homemade donuts. And pretty much everything is about $1.00, which is awesome! Its a cute place, they have all these chairs and umbrellas and speakers outside playing music. We went there almost every night this last week while we were down there. It was so fun to sit out and have a little treat. The boys thought they were in heaven!!! If your ever down there you should check it out!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment