Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hurry Mom!






So I have really bad acid reflex and it has been acting up really bad the last few days. So I have been laying in bed feeling really sick. Well last night I was laying in bed and Bentley comes running in... " Hurry Mom! You have to come save Hamilton.... He's in the hole and theres a frog in there and he bit his toe!!!" So I thought he was just totally full of it and I felt like crap so I told him just to go get Hamilton out of the hole. (the hole is where our tramp was, but it broke. So its not just a huge hole that the boys play in). "You have to save him Mom, if I get in the hole the frog will bite my toe!!!" He was so adamant about it I knew I was gonna have to drag my lazy butt out there or he would bug me forever! So I got up went out there and yep there it was... a REAL frog in the hole hoping around trying to find a way out and Hamilton freaking out! I couldn't believe that there really was a frog out there, we never have frogs in our yard! I totally thought it was just one of Bentleys stories! So I just started laughing and then of course had to jump in there and hold that cute little frog!!! It totally made my day! So I ran in the house and got my camera and made a little event of it. Hamilton would pet it while I held it, but Bentley would go to pet it and every time it moved he would scream, so he didn't get to pet it. Both of them were really funny, they wouldn't get very close and as soon as it would start to hop they would start backing way up. You could tell Hamilton was pretty nervous he just kept his eyes on the frog the whole time and would point and make some kind of worried noise. After we played with it for a bit I let him go in our yard out of the hole. He jumped right up to the rock wall and climbed up behind the rocks and stayed in there the rest of the night. I guess we gave him a pretty good scare! I just wish he would live in our yard, how fun would that be!?!