Wednesday, June 16, 2010

For Seavenly

Last night was the big baby shower I have been talking about for months. I threw it for my best friend from middle school. From the day we met until she went away for college we spent every waking hour together, and we had some way good times! She is having her first and its a little boy, so exciting and I can't wait to meet him! So my sister-in-law helped me throw it and we had it at her house in Alpine. They have an amazing back yard so we had it back there on the deck. She did such an awesome job setting up and making all the food, it looked amazing! It was fun to do this for Seav and I think she had a great time. She got a really good turn out and got so many cute things. It was fun to see all her family again and of course spend time with her. One of the girls at the party even wants me to make cupcakes for her wedding!!!! How fun would that be!? And the weather was perfect, thank heavens!

1 comments:

Our Loved-up Family

What a beautiful baby shower - you should start doing party planning, great job!!