Ryan came home tonight with a gift for me... An iphone!!! I have been wanting one forever!!! I love getting gifts for no reason at all, except...for that im awesome!!!!
hey i was wondering if you could look at the the make and model of your water softner. We loved that one ad nwe want to buy the same on for our new house. Just email it to me when you get a chance.....ubrugby414@hotmail.com. Thanks!
1. LOVE the iPhone. An all-in-one piece of magic. Yesterday I was just thinking how much I love it & love that GPS is built into it. Plus tons of other goodies. 2. Amazing hubby!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
3 comments:
Yes, you are awesome! What a great hubby too. Enjoy your new toy:)
hey i was wondering if you could look at the the make and model of your water softner. We loved that one ad nwe want to buy the same on for our new house. Just email it to me when you get a chance.....ubrugby414@hotmail.com. Thanks!
1. LOVE the iPhone. An all-in-one piece of magic. Yesterday I was just thinking how much I love it & love that GPS is built into it. Plus tons of other goodies. 2. Amazing hubby!
Post a Comment