Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Diaper Cake

Next week im throwing my friend a baby shower. So I have been super busy the last few weeks getting tonz of things done. I made tissue pom poms and a banner, which will come later. I also made this diaper cake. I think it turned out pretty cute! I didn't want it to be like the ones with the baby toys and baby things all over them, I wanted to try and make it more chic and modern. The bottom and top of the cake are diapers and the middle is a box, which I will put her present in. Her present is the giraffe blanket I made forever ago when I found out she was having a boy. If you look back in my blog you can see it, probably my 2nd most fav blanket ive ever done! I hope she appreciates all im doing for her, she's worth it though since shes been my friend since middle school!!!

4 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay

That looks way awesome! Good Job Girl! Yeah, she better appreciate it! You're doing so much!

Our Loved-up Family

Wow, that is a work of art Ashley. You are so talented!

Sarah

You are seriously so so talented!! This is an amazing creation. How did you ever think it up? You should go into business for these. Girls in utah would go cRazY!

McGuire's

You are way too crafty!! Darling!