Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Babbie!

We headed down to St.George on Monday night and as soon as I got there I went to work on the Birthday cake! And I mean as soon as I walked in the door, I knew it was gonna take me a bit! When we woke up on Tuesday morning we all went down to my sisters in our Jammie's and ran in my nieces bedroom to wake her up and surprise her!!! She jumped a foot when we walked in, and she was pretty excited. We crowned her Queen for the day with a crown I had made her and then got ready for the day. Everyone took the day off to celebrate so we all went to lunch at Pasta Factory and had fun taking pictures then later that night had a pink and white 21st Birthday party for Abbie. My favorite part was bringing in the cake I made her, I think it turned out awesome!!! I absolutely loved it!!!!! And she was sooo excited, it was the perfect cake for a 21st Birthday :) Love you Babbie, your so cute and fun and we are so glad we got to be with you!!!

0 comments: