Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Cake



Yesterday I finished my final cake class in course 1. I thought it was pretty fun, especially since I had good company! I really learned some cool things and it got me wanting to try some fun new things. This is my final cake i made. I think it turned out pretty good! Now on Monday I start my next class, which is the fondant and gum paste class. I have been dying to learn how to work with fondant! So now just 4 more weeks and I will be all done and I will be an amazing cake decorator... well I don't know about that. But I am having fun!

5 comments:

Ashley

You did a great job. The whole cake and flowers look great! Sounds like fun! I love cake decorating!

Scentsy Consultant & Director- Andrea Smith

Good Job!

Sarah

YUM!! Looks mouth watering good.

Shellie

AWESOME!!! I am so excited! Can you email me with all the details? Did they say what we need to bring that first class? I'm so excited for it!

Allison

I start course 1 on Wed the 5th. I'm so excited! It was only 25.00 for a four day class! You did awesome! I can't wait to start!