Look at these bad boys... they just arrived today! I have been using some pretty crappy ones and we have been talking about getting new. Then last week our washer broke and started leaking water all over the laundry room floor. So we went out and got these. I think there pretty good lookin and I have been so excited to get them. Especially since our laundry has been piling up!!! So as soon as they got here, I put them to use. Looks like laundry just got a little easier!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







8 comments:
one word....JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!
I am so jealous! I want new ones.
Also, love your cake. I want to take a cake class. I just might be inspired to just do it. I love working with fondant. Here's a link to a blog I follow that has a cake tutorial going on right now. http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/04/make-cake-series-estelle-part-1-cover.html
I love trying different people's tips. I miss working and crafting while at work.
Very nice! So glad you finally got them! It makes doing laundry so much more fun!
We have the same ones, just not red. I LOVE THEM! Laundry is a snap with these bad boys! If only I could find a fairy to magically put all the laundry away in it's place!!
Oh that would make doing laundry better! beauties!
Garrett is EMily!
Love them!
So fancy! When we got our house, I picked new washer and dryers over new sofas. You are going to love them. I love all the bright colors in your laundry room.
Post a Comment