K everyone, so I bought these jeans and they are a little too small. So I need to sell them so they don't sit in the bottom of my closet. They are True Religion jeans, well long shorts. They come just above the knee. They are super cute!!!! I totally love them!!! I am selling them for $35.00 they are brand new, never worn. Still have tags on them. Oh and they are a size 26. So give me a call or leave me a note if you would like to come look at them. Thanks!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
Those are really cute, and i wish i could get them but you are too tiny for me!
cant ya just take them back?
ooo a 26. That's pretty little!! They are so so cute. And what a good price. If I wasn't preggo I'd see if I could squeeze into them. If there are no takers, hit me up this fall. :)
Post a Comment