After they found there Easter stuff we all got ready and had some breakfast and then headed over to Great Grandma's for the Easter egg hunt! They had it divided into sections depending on age and we said one... two... three... go... and let them loose. Hamilton did really well. He knew what he was suppose to do, he would gab the eggs and candy and put them in his basket and then look to me to say good job! Bentley had a really great time, especially having his own space. He hates big Easter egg hunts where he gets run over. They definitely got there fair share of candy. Both their baskets were overflowing with eggs and candy!
After the Easter Egg hunt we went back to Grandma's and frosted sugar cookies and got ready for our Easter dinner and then headed home. By the time we got the boys in the car they had crashed from their sugar high and were in need of a nap. Hamilton fell asleep before we were even on the freeway. The boys had a great time in St.George and it was so fun to see Bentley really into Easter this year. And Hamilton was just happy to go along!







1 comments:
Cute pictures. I snagged a couple of them and put them on my blog since I wasn't there to enjoy it all. I hope you don't mind. I am glad your boys enjoyed the lollipop tradition. We love it in our family.
Post a Comment