We have been waiting for "How to train your dragon" to come into the theatre. We both really wanted to take Bentley and didn't have anyone to watch Hams, so we decide to try and take him. Big mistake! He was actually really cute before the movie started. He sat back and watched the previews while he ate his popcorn. But about 15 min. into the movie he wanted down. And if we didn't let him play and go up and down the steps then he would scream and have a fit! So Hamilton and I had to leave. It was a bummer, cause I was excited to see the movie. But o'well. Bentley and daddy got to spend some time together and I got some errands done while I only had one child to haul around. I just had to post these pic.s cause the kids look so cute! Looks like we won't be taking Hamilton to a movie anytime so
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
AWWW, so cute! Too bad he didn't stay for the show.....
Post a Comment