I had the kids outside today for about an hour. Today was the first day I brought out Hamiltons little truck for him to try out. As soon as he jumped on it, he decided it would be fun to count and then go straight down the driveway as fast as he could. He even gets his feet into it so that he can go faster! He isn't scared at all, as soon as I stop him before he goes into the road he just gives me a big smile and then heads back up the driveway to do it again. So heres a little video of him. And the camera goes crazy when I go to stop him, but he didn't crash! He is just fine!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







2 comments:
He sure is brave! I don't think either of my kids, who are both older, would do that.
so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment