Bentley had to give his first talk in Primary today. For those of you who know Bentley, you will be surprised to hear... He actually gave his talk!!!! He is so shy and wouldn't end up doing the prayer or the scripture. I always had to end up doing it, with him holding onto my leg. So I was really worried about him giving a talk. We have been practicing all week and today he didn't act nervous at all. He walked right up gave his talk nice and loud and was the cutest thing I had ever seen!!! This is his new suit he wore today, I think it helped him feel awesome. He knew he was a stud! Im so proud of my little boy for getting up in front of all those people. There really was a lot. We combine our jr primary and senior primary in the sacrament room. So he got to give his talk from the pulpit. What a cute and amazing little boy I have, way to go bud!!!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
Sooooo cute...all grown up in his new suit that i can tell he's so proud of.
Post a Comment