So im getting ready to sign up for a cake class at Joanns in Draper. Its a beginners class, super easy. Teaches you just the basics and then you can move up if you want. It only costs 25.00 and its four fridays in April from 6:30 to 8:30. If anyone is interested in doing it with me let me know! I would have way more fun if I could do it with someone!
3 comments:
Yeah!!!! You can borrow my manual and whatever else you don't want to buy for it... can't wait to hook up for course 2!
Wish I lived there so I could go with you.
Hey,my friend Krystal and I signed up at BYU and it was $30 bucks for the class, and on top of it we had to sign up 3 months in advance because the class is so popular! I wish I had known you were interested because I would've had you take the class with us. It is fun to take it with someone. The funny part,is I really don't even like cake but the pictures were so cute and I needed to get out of the house!
The Jo Ann's class sounds good and you will make friends there quickly! Can't wait to see your cakes!
Post a Comment