Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bachelor Night



During this season of the Bachelor I have been inviting girls in my ward over to watch. We have gotten together every Monday night had yummy treats and watched Jake make lots of stupid decisions. Last night was the big finale, so of course we had to have a big party! We had fondue and all sorts of yummy things, we had so much good food!!! Thanks to all my awesome friends for bringing things! So we pigged out watched Jake pick the worst girl ever and even had a drawing for prizes!!! We had sparkling cider in champagne classes and every girl got a rose before she left, I have to be cheesy sometimes!!! It was so fun having a girls night to look forward to each week and im sad its over. But im sure we will think of something else fun to do!!! Thanks for coming girls!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey Sharp

It was so much fun having something to look forward to every week, I am sad it is over! Thank you for hosting every week and the finale party was so fun! I love my cute prize! Thanks Ashley!

Shellie

I'm so sad I missed!!!! If my husband didn't work so much I would have been able to come more... he got home last night at 9. Oh well. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

Sarah

booo. sad i missed. the food looks GOOOOOOOD! how fun. i'm not a bachelor fan but i am a GNO fan.

EatRunWorkPlay

Good times! Loved getting together with everyone! What a great chance to meet new friends!

McGuire's

So sad I missed it. Looks like it was so much FUN. Still don't understand why he picked vienna???