 |
| 12 Weeks |
 |
| 16 weeks |
Call us crazy, but we have decided to add another little one to this family. Yep, im expecting! Im 16 1/2 weeks prego right now and everyone is just as excited as can be! Bentley has been so cute, he just can't wait and he loves to talk about it every day and point out how big my belly is getting. I have been hiding under a rock the last 4 months, sick as a dog. I just hate the beginning, why does it have to suck so bad? But im finally starting to feel like im making progress, hopefully I will start to get better and better real soon!
5 comments:
congrats! You are probably the cutest preggo girl I've ever seen! So cute and tiny! Good luck with the pregnancy, 3 is a great number :)
Melanie
Congrats! Hope you start feeling better soon!
So so fun! I was so excited for you when I heard the other day. Yippee! You look great!
Congrats guys! We're so excited for you!
3 is the best! You'll love it!
I love your pictures, sooo cute! your legs are even skinnier when your prego! :) XOXO
Post a Comment