Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bentley Ryan

  • He loves sports, especially baseball and soccer. Hes super good too!
  • I love how his hair grows straight up in the air, no matter how long it gets.
  • He loves to tell stories, just be careful which ones you believe*
  • I love how deep down he has the best heart. He never wants anyone to be sad or get their feelings hurt. 
  • So proud of how much he loves school and what a big boy hes become.
  • He has the most amazing memory. He can remember the smallest conversation from years ago to what someone was wearing the last time we went on a trip. Its crazy! 
  • I love how he never turns down a chance to get a kiss and a hug.
  • I love that his fav. thing to do is cuddle and he could do that for hours.
  • He loves meat and sugar, that's about it.
  • Has a huge obsession with dirt bikes 
  • He loves to do anything with his daddy in the backyard
  • What a character! He can be so funny.
  • He can also tune out my voice and pretend that I don't exist extremely well.
  • Bentz loves to go on vacation, he loves to sleep somewhere different.
  • I love his little freckles on his nose.
  • He has more girlfriends than any other Kindergartner, and he couldn't care less.
  • Hes a great big brother.
  • He likes to go to a big piece movie (movie theatre).
  • His love for all animals is adorable.
  • He is a friend to everyone. Never sticks to just one or two. Plays with someone new everyday. 
  • I love that he is just so dang cute!

0 comments: