Thursday, September 22, 2011

Joy School



This year I decided Hamilton needed a little something to do. He watches Bentley go to school and play with friends, so I decided to start a joy school up with some of my neighborhood friends. Its Tue. and Thur. for an hour and 1/2. And we take turns teaching. Its a really cute group of boys. Theres 4 boys in the class and their all within 6 months of each other. So a couple of weeks ago it was the first day and Hamilton kept going back and forth. One min. he couldn't wait to go, the next he was crying and said he was not going to school! So it was a crazy morning, but he looked so cute and I knew he would love it if he could just give it a chance. Well once we got there and he saw his best friend Wyatt, he was all smiles and marched right in with his little buddy and headed down the stairs. He didn't even say goodbye. So I booked it on out of there before he could change his mind! All the boys were so cute with their little backpacks on acting so grown up. And when I came back to get him he was running all over the place laughing and playing with all the kids, he had the best time! They got to go in a tent and have smores for snacks. He even made the cutest binoculars ever! It was just so cute and I love that he got to do something so fun just for him. And as soon as Bentley came home and started unloading his backpack Hamilton grabbed his and was showing his brother everything he had done in his class. It was just adorable! Hamilton is just the best, now if we could just get him potty trained.

2 comments:

Ashley

Sounds like fun!

Our Loved-up Family

That's somethingI miss about TM, all the young kids! I wanted to do Joy School here, but there's just not enough parents who can do it. Have fun, he is the cutest!