Yep, I can't believe it! What am I gonna do with 3 little men running circles around me? Its just a dang good thing that I have the cutest boys in the entire world!!! Last night I went in for an early gender ultrasound at my doctors office. Robyn who did the ultrasound was awesome! She was so sweet and made it really exciting and fun. Hamilton didn't really know what to think, but Bentley had a great time watching the tv and having us show him all the little hands, feet, and face. She took some really really cute pic.s of him for us and even better I get to go back in Nov. and have another ultrasound done. He looked like hes gonna be a cutie, he had really long skinny legs that he had crossed at the ankles the whole time. Just like his big bro Bentz. And at the end she handed me a little thing of blue binkie candies, the boys loved it. So here we go, on another boy adventure. Can't wait to see what this one is like and right now I just gotta come up with a name!
0 comments:
Post a Comment