His Birthday was on a Monday this year, so he was able to celebrate at school with all his friends. I remember I loved being the special person all day. Bentley's class did a Birthday parade, sang to him, and he got to take the whole class a treat. This year he took these fun little individual cups of icee. I would say that is in his top 5 fav. things, maybe top 3. So that was cool that I found those at the local store. He looked soooo stinkin adorable that day and was so excited to finally be 6! Oh and I have to give a shout out to his school, they are amazing! I just am so impressed with everything they do and especially the principal. On his Birthday he got to go in to see the principal and the Principal gave him a book that he had written a little message in and signed for Bentz. That was so cute and Bentley just loved it! Bentley got to have lunch at Kneaders for his Birthday which is his fav. Then later that night we all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, his absolute fav. place to go and he even sat on the saddle and had them sing to him. I think he ended up having a pretty good Birthday!


0 comments:
Post a Comment