Monday, September 27, 2010

When Is Motorcycles?

Ever since Bentley saw the commercial for the circus he has been begging to go! So we got tickets and took him Friday afternoon. It was really fun just the 3 of us. We had lunch and then got there early so we could go down on the floor and see everything up close. Bentley looked so cute sitting there with his big bucket of pop corn. As soon as it started he just kept asking us "Is it time for the motorcycles?" "When are the motorcycles?" He is a character! He had seen on the flyer that there was a guy riding a dirt bike and he LOVES DIRT BIKES!!! So I'm pretty sure that ones one of his fav's. They brought out a baby elephant and he about died! He loves Elephants, that's probably his fav. animal and he thought it was so cute. As soon as we left he said "I got to see a baby elephant!" "Did you see that cute baby elephant?" I love talking my boy to do fun things! Love ya Bentz!

0 comments: