Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a Roundup!

Bentley has been so excited for his cowboy party, it seems like it took forever to get here! He looked so cute in his little cowboy outfit and had a blast with all his friends. We shot tin cans over with dart guns, did a little barrel racing, roped a pony and roasted hot dogs for our cowboy dinner. The kids all had a great time and were so well behaved! I made Bentley a cowboy cake with Woody on it and when he saw it his face lit up! He said "Oh my gosh! Look at my cake!"And just kept telling me how much he loved the cake I made. So I guess it made all that work worthwhile. He had a ton of fun with his friends and I can't believe what a big boy he is! Thanks to everyone who helped with the party and to all his cute buddies.

3 comments:

Ashley

Look at that cake, is right! Wow. What a cake. You are amazing. Such a fun party!!

The Reeds

Those are some cute pictures from the party. What a fun party. I am still amazed by your cake!

Smiths

You have some serious cake making skills. Happy Birthday Bentley!

~bth, is bentley really in Kindergarten? I thought Utah had the cut off of Sept.1 or something