It's Bentleys turn to take the snack to preschool tomorrow. So I asked him what would he like to take, and of course he said cupcakes! So today Bentley and I made these cute little graduation cupcakes for his class. I think they turned out pretty cute. I might even make it a tradition... that every year on the last day of school we have these cupcakes for dessert. Bentleys pretty excited to take them and share with all his friends. Tomorrow is also picture day, I can't wait have a picture of him and his cute little class. He sure loves all the kids in there!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







5 comments:
Look at you! Go girl!!!! I love them! SO CUTE!
So cute! Where did you find the idea? Or are you just that creative!?!?! I bet they are yummy too!
Geez!!! How did you think of that! so cute and they look so yummy!
those are so cute!
love them!! that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment