Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Day

Today was Bentley's last day at Pinnacle Preschool. He has absolutely loved it there and Miss Liz is awesome. She is so great with kids and plans the cutest things! It has made me so happy to see him excited about going to school and playing with friends. Im so proud of him for how much he has grown this year. I love him more than words can say, he is my world! I can't believe that when I woke up yesterday it was snowing and then today he had a water party at the park! They went hunting for crayons, had lots of yummy food to eat, did an obstacle course and had a marsh mellow eating contest. Each one of the kids got to go up to the front and get a certificate and the beads they had earned. I got teary eyed a few times watching cute little Bentley. It was so fun to see him with his friends and with his teacher acting so grown up and proud. I know he will miss that class so much and he will really miss all his buddies. At the end of the party they went down a huge water slide! It was only about 65 degrees outside, but the kids had a blast! Bentley had so much fun he could hardly stand it! He rocked that water slide and went down as much as he could til he was so cold and shaking so hard he couldn't take it anymore. Im so glad he gets to do so many fun things, I love this neighborhood and ward. And I just love him to death, he is so sweet and funny and life just wouldn't be the same without him! Love you bud and great job at preschool this year I know you will do even better next year!!!