Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Program

Today I was able to go to Bentleys Preschool, for a special program just for us moms. The kids looked so cute sitting there all ready to sing. Bentley was so excited and so cute. Then as soon as the music came on everyone started to sing, except Bentley. He just sat there, no facial expression whatsoever. Song after song he just sat there doing nothing. I can't say im surprised, thats usually what happens. But this time he promised he would sing! When the program was over I asked him why he didn't sing and he said he was just a little shy today! Then all the kids grabbed their moms hands and took them upstairs to a table that was ready for us. Each kid had made their mom a place mat. Then they served us strawberry shortcake! It was really yummy and Bentley really enjoyed it! Then he put a necklace around my neck that he had made just for me. He was so cute and excited about me being there and all the nice things he did for me. I just wish I could have seen him sing. But I still had a great time with my handsome little man. He's getting sooo big! And im soooo lucky to have him!!! Love you Bentley xoxo

1 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay

So cute! I can totally imagine him sitting there not singing! LOL
He's so cute!