Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I just want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! Especially my mom... she is the most amazing person I have ever met. And I don't know what I would do without her. There is no way I could ever repay her for all she has done for me in my life. Love you Mom!!!!

I am so grateful for my two little boys. They are the cutest, sweetest, most adorable boys in the whole world! I am so lucky to spend each and every day with them, watching them grow and getting lots of hugs and kisses! My boys are a handful to say the least, they keep me on my toes and ware me out every day. But as soon as I hear "you're the best mom ever" or "you best my friend mom" it reminds me its totally worth it!! And nothing beats those moments where they just want to snuggle and lay with me, I love the way they smell and having there sweet little heads on my shoulder.

Here's a little picture of me and my boys today, love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous

What a great Mom you are, Ashley! Bentley and Hamilton are two very lucky little boys to have a Mom that pretty much builds her whole life around them and makes them confident and feel good about themselves...someething that not all mothers take the time to do. I'm thankful to have a daughter-in-law that makes that kind of commitment to my grandsons.

Love, Diane