I
love days like this... I ventured out to lunch with both my boys, all by myself! They were amazing, just sat there and ate their food, Bentley helped me carry everything and opened doors for me. Then we went to a boutique, yes a boutique. They were awesome! Hamilton just chilled in his stroller and Bentley pointed out all the beautiful shirts I would look good in. Then stopped at Smart Cookie for a treat! It is very rare that the boys are well behaved, especially when I take them out in public! I just love when I can go out and do something and not be pulling my hair out in the first 5 min. So I just have to say, im grateful for the small miracle that happened today and can't wait til it happens again (it could be months) Thanks boys!
1 comments:
I know exactly how that goes. Some days it's so nice just to be able to go out and have a great day with your kids. We usually do pretty well now that the girls are older but they still fight a lot!
Post a Comment