Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can't Wait


In a little less than one month, I will be going to see Sugar Ray in concert!!!!! I am sooo excited and I have the best husband in the whole world who promised to take me!!!! The countdown is on!!!

2 comments:

EatRunWorkPlay

I'm so jealous! :(
Tell Mark "Hi" for me and that I miss him!

Smiths

Hey Ashley! Let me start by telling you how amazing the car seat covers are. I'm expecting, so you can pretty much expect an order from me soon!

We're in Hawaii until the end of April. Micah is trying out working long distance, and so far it's going really well. His parents have a condo on the North Shore of Oahu (if you're familiar with the island) so we are able to stay in it and be in our own place while here for so long.

Hope winter is treating you all well. Take care