Monday, February 8, 2010

We Got A Climber


So, this is what my house looks like lately. Hamilton is into climbing lately, especially the high dinning room chairs! Last night we had an incident where he fell off one of the chairs. So now all the chairs have to be on top of the table. If there down, then he is climbing onto the table and running laps. Its so scary! So does anyone have any advice on how to keep him down? I really don't want to keep taking my chairs down every time I want to sit down!

1 comments:

Our Loved-up Family

I'm afraid not. Bevan is the same, I let him do it though to get it out of his system - he's careful though and won't jump off - if there's no-one there to catch him he'll just climb back down. Maybe just teach him how to get down safely???? I don't know kids are so different, and boys are so WILD!