Ryan and I got to go out on a date on Sat. night. Our BFF's watched the kids and we headed out to see Valentines Day (which I know 98% of you did as well, it was cute!) and then had dinner and went shopping at the rack!!! Its so nice to have a reason to get all dressed up and go out on the town!!! We also are starting a small tradition... every Valentines we will take a pic. of us with one of us holding out the camera. Then many years down the road it will be fun to see how we've changed and all the love days we've spent together. Happy Valentines Day Love!!!! Thank you for loving me!!!!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
cute new tradition!! you look gorgeous ash!! love those earrings.
What a great tradition. I may have to do that too:)
So cute and fun! I'm glad we could help make your love day special!
Post a Comment