Bentley has always loved motocross, BMX, and skateboarding. Ryan took him to his first Dew Tour when he turned 3 and he loved it!!! So when I heard that there was going to be a motocross show I knew we had to take him. We took him and went with Dave and his little buddy Nick, the little boys were so cute sitting there eating their huge buckets of popcorn. Bentley was super excited to see the guys do tricks, he sat there the whole time eating and never taking his eyes off the bikes. He would clap his hands and wave to the guys when they went on top of the ramp to get everyone pumped. I was a little bored, it wasn't the best motocross show I have seen, it was kinda slow movin. But I always love when I can take Bentley to something that he really enjoys and gets into. He loves watchin those guys do tricks!!!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
you're such a cute boy mom! you'll be a cute girl mom too...
Post a Comment