Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boys


I love these boys with all my heart! I never saw myself as someone who would have boys, I always thought I would have girls! I had never been around boys and had no idea what to do with them, I have to say now that I am thrilled to have boys!!! They are perfect for me, and I love being around them. They do have a lot of energy, but they are the sweetest, cutest, affectionate, most kind hearted boys in the world!!! Each day they make me laugh, they make me smile, and make me happy to be a mommy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Reeds

Cute pic of the boys. They are probably getting to the age where they are playing together and having so much.

I think the cake class would be a lot of fun, but I need something a little more for beginners ( how to put regular frosting on a cake.. :) ) Let me know how it goes.