Friday, January 15, 2010

Go Cav's!!!






Everybody knows that the Cleveland Cavaliers are my favorite team... so for my Birthday I asked to go see them play when they come to town to play the Jazz. Finally last night I got to go!!! It was sooo much fun!!!! We got to go with our bff's, we went to dinner at the Gateway, did a little looking around, and then headed to the game. It was pretty cool to see Lebron play in person, he really is an awesome player! And the last quarter of the game was pretty awesome, especially when the jazz won by one point at the buzzer!!!! I had fun cheering for both teams, even though I was kind of leaning towards the Cav's :) What a fun night out, and much needed after taking care of sick kids for a week! Im pretty sure I will be trying to catch another Cav game soon!!!

3 comments:

McGuire's

How fun! happy birthday. See you you soon!

Proudfit Family

hey there! My address is 5228 W. Bent Tree Dr. Phx AZ 858083. Don't worry you'll have a girl. I think it's the house-- it has boy energy.

Ashley

Hey Ash - In answer to your question, I have a Nikon D80. I got a killer deal on it on ebay which is a bit scary but I got it for like a fourth of the price. However, if I had the money I'd buy a Nikon D90. I think it is totally worth spending a little extra money on a camera. I know you've asked in the past but I use Photoshop Elements to edit my pictures - wish I had Photoshop CS 3 or higher, but still waiting to find a great deal on it on ebay . . . Let me know if you ever get a camera. I know tons of people love the Canon Rebel too!