Can you even see the tree?We planted a tree today. I have been dying to get one and so we finally ordered one. Well it wasn't quite what I expected... They cut off all the branches for shipping and its the smallest little thing ever. It looks like a little stick I found in the dirt, not a tree. Whatev we will see what happens, its suppose to grow really fast. Bentley was really excited to help plant the tree and im trying to teach him to water it and be very careful with it. Since its so small im pretty sure he could destroy it in minutes. It will be fun to watch it grow and we will see how it does in this feezing cold weather, cross your fingers!
1 comments:
Wow, that is a tiny little tree! I would probably have laughed getting that out of a box. Hope it grows fast! good job to plant! and i'm so happy your dr. appoitment was great. Glad you're doing better!
Post a Comment