Friday, March 6, 2009

My Little Love




Hamilton just turned 7 months! Like I have said before... I can't believe how big he is getting! Hamilton is the best baby, he is so cute and smiley. He loves attention, as long as he is being kissed and hugged and squeezed, then everything is just dandy. He likes to do a little fake cough and then waits for someone to do a fake cough back and then does it again, this could go on forever. He loves to eat and really wants to eat what everyone else is eating. And I think all the food is going to his cheeks, maybe hes storing it for later. Hammie has become quite the master of rolling over, the min. you put him down her rolls right over and then gets upset because he can't go anywhere. His little legs go and go, but he just stays. Hes doing really well at sitting up, as long as he stares forward then hes good, but as soon as he flips his head around to look at something then there he goes! He sits for longer and longer though every day. I just love him so much, he can always make you smile!