
My family has this little American Idol thing goin on. They drew out names to see what order we would pick in and I got 8th spot. So I didn't get my first pick, If I would have then it would have been Adam! When he very first tried out I said he was my guy and have loved him since, but someone else picked him. Then I loved Danny, but he also got picked. So in the end I ended up with Megan as my pick. I actually really like her, I think she is really good! I will st
ill be rootin for Adam and Danny though, I know they will be awesome!







4 comments:
I loooove that picture at the top of your blog of your boys smiling at each other. Sooo darling. Heard you are in St. George, you lucky girl. I miss the A.I. nights at your house. Let us know when you are back so we can do it again!
K I love your idol favs!!You guys are back, right? Oh- I am about 11 weeks. Not nearly far enough.:)
Hi Ashley, this is Sarah Baker from the ward, I'm just checking in to see how you're doing. I didn't know Hamilton was 7 months old, Bevan is 8 months now so they are nice and close in age. I hope your back continues to get better, hopefully not much longer now! If you need anything let me know!
I love Adam too!! I loved his Ring of Fire. I vote for him and Megan. My husband works with one of her cousins. For sure your invited to the next ladies night. It was hard for me to know who was a fan of Twilight and not. It is good to see you out and about!
Post a Comment