Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Potty Trained... Finally!


Bentley is finally potty trained! It was a long time coming, but he did it! I think we have been 6 weeks now with only a few accidents and none of those were at night. He wakes up every morning totally dry! He really is doing so good, im so happy to not have him in diapers anymore!!!!! I don't know why but he was really hard, it seemed to take forever and I had to try every thing in the book. But yeah Bentley is officially a big boy, bye bye diapers hello cute boy undies!

4 comments:

Ashley

YEA! Congrats! That is so exciting and definitely rewarding. Hope you are doing well.

Dacia

Yay! Good job Bentley!

Petersen Family

Way to go Bentley! (And Mommy too!) I am so glad Brayden was potty trained early and BEFORE Easton was born! I'm hating the whole diaper thing again! I don't know if I could have handled two in diapers!

Pauly

Way to go MOM, oh ya and Bentley too!